This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Max And Ella Are Grey! + Gift Machine

Hey guys.

Evron isn't colouring in a location on Panfu this time...He's colouring in Max and Ella!


Hang on for just one HOT second. Because today, you'll find a fish bowl in the gift machine.


I'm calling my fish: Mr bubble-kins.
I don't know why, I am just am.


Okay, on with the quest pictures.
































For some reason I still have that potion above my head?
And did anyone else notice that when you went to the Pony Yard, to collect the Green Apple.

That tree should be a lemon tree. Remember a few weeks ago, we had to get 10 lemons for Napasapa? Well, that tree were a lemon tree? And so were the trees at the Pokopet Barn. Apparently that's a blueberry tree now? Strange?

Anyway, that's it for today, Pandas.
Take it easy!

- The one and only, Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment