This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 13 May 2013

The Lake Is Grey! + Where's Damian? (#43) + I Finally Pre-Ordered Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Bonus Edition)

Good afternoon everybody!

That's right...Evron has attacked Panfu...Once again.
Let's take a look where he has hit today:



We shall get our revenge soon, my Pandas! Very soon!
To take your mind off it. Here is this weeks 'Where's Damian?' location. And the location from last week:

Last week, I were hiding at the Volcano.





But where am I this week?



I'll say where I am next Monday; followed with a new location.

And you may have seen the title of this post.
But yesterday, I finally pre-ordered Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS.
The release date on the game is 14th June 2013 in the UK.
But, I ordered it off one of the biggest UK Game stores - www.game.co.uk

It's pretty good. If I want/need something, I will check Amazon and Game, just to see which is better.
Sometimes Game online has some pretty decent prices.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Amazon and Game are both £29.99
But on the Game website you get the game a day early. And, it comes with a model figurine of the Town Hall and Isabelle - The new character to AC.



Pretty cool.
That's all for today.
Bye bye!

- The one and only, Damian101

1 comment:

  1. My ''Where's Damian'' answer is:
    Pet Shop

    ReplyDelete