This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 3 June 2012

The Fully Grown Tree Monster!

Morning/Afternoon/Evening everybody.


Guys, remember when I took that picture of the castle? And it had all that black matter stuff around it?
Well now that the tree is grown. When you look at the castle on the map. It's the tree surrounding the castle


Head on down to the castle, to see the evil monster.


Try throwing a waterbomb at the monsters face. You get shocked.


And try walking into the castle gate. That shocks you too!




Because we can't get into the castle. That means we can't go to any rooms in the castle. Like the disco, ballroom, terrace etc. Also Kamaria (the one to save us all) is now stuck inside their. So we may be doomed. We should burn the tree with our fire-fart. Or chop it down, and make a table out of it. Or throw lots of waterbombs at it, so it goes all wet and damp, and it grows fungi and it rots away. OR JUST ANYTHING TO GET RID OF IT!


Alrighty-O guys, I'm going to leave it right there. 
Tomorrow I will be posting something.
I already have the pictures for it.
Bye


The one and only. Damian101




PEEK-A-BOO!

5 comments:

  1. OMG U HAVE THE PURPLE MONKEY!? UR SO LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG U HAVE THE PURPLE MONKEY!? UR SO LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah. I did the clothes cheat. It's not in my inventory...yet mwuhaha.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.o can u tell me it!? I ALWAYS WANTED THE PURPLE MONKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a code for a pacific type of clothing in Panfu. You use it in Cheat Engine. There's a way of keeping the item, but it's pretty hard to-do-so. But when I find out, I'll give it to you on you're account! That's if you want it?

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete