This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Where's Damian? (8)

Hey guys.


I forgot to post Where's Damian? last week. And I forgot to put it on yesterday. 
So Here it is.


Last week on Where's Damian? I were hiding at the Race track.




But where am I this week?




I'll say where I am next Monday. And I shall post another location.
Bye.


The one and only. Damian101

3 comments:

  1. your in the middle of the race track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not cool damien. but damien, can u tell me are u yhe owner of panfu? im asking because even i have an account in panfu which name is facetheworld. you can answer me through this mail: rowshanakhter71@yahoo.com, so can i be your friend in panfu? you can answer me through the mail! i love panfu but theres some sort of things that become boring. i am asking can you give more quest instead of weekly quest? it will be mor fun if you give a new quest every two days!! i will appreciate you if you give new quest. maybe it will be tired if you give it like that but still, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello facetheworld.
      I'm not any sort of owner of Panfu. I'm just a normal person that just likes to blog on Panfu. I would love to be you're friend in Panfu! If I see you, or if you see me, I'll defiantly be your friend. Yeah there is a few things in Panfu that get boring, that's why I'm not online all the time. I am currently doing some quest's (The magic Ice Diamond, My Son Is A Pirate etc). But I can't do any weekly quests until Panfu make them. I try to add in posts on the blog all the time, but sometimes in my real life I get behind of the time. I'll do my best to see what I can do.

      The one and only. Damian101

      Delete