This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 4 June 2012

My Name In Google?

Hey guys.


Today I've been out of town (that explains the late blog post)
I'll post two subjects today. My name is google? (panda name that is)
And a new clothes cheat thingy.


First the google thing:
If you type in Damian1 underneath pops up with this...

It pops up with my blog.
And in google images it pops up with my pictures. 
I never knew that until now!


And second:
There's a new clothes cheat, where you can wear evrons guard costume.


Now you really can be evron's minion.
I'll post a new clothes cheat on Thursday.
And thats all I have time for today, because its getting pretty late. Good night and sweet dreams.


The one and only. Damian101


No comments:

Post a Comment