This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Gift Time + New Tree-House And Furniture

Hey guys.

Because of the Euro football thing going on. Panfu Have made a new tree-house for you to buy. Also football furniture. Let's have a look shall we!



Amazing. And what's good about the new furniture, is that it goes very well with the new tree-house.


The clover leaf is perfect to put a trophy on there. 
Something to get you in the football mood.

And last but not least, the weekly gift.
What do we have this time?

 
A ''Fairy Tale'' awesome.
When you click the hen, it lays a golden egg.
Who wants fried eggs!? Their goldeeeeen!


That's a wrap for today guys. Underneath this blog post will be Where's Damian? 

Oh one last thing. Tomorrow we may be able to defeat evron! So early nights tonight, we need our energy. I'll post the information on here tomorrow.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101 

7 comments:

  1. Hey damian its Adrian again from panfu and i came to say i quitted panfu now so erm bye on panfu I'll be in touch on the comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. and btw dont bother meeting fawn1111 she cheated on me and i quit coz of her so plz do a piece on her about epic fails or name them and shame them coz she cheated on me for a guy called deb2 so thanks and bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! You quit Panfu!? NOOOOOO ADRIAN. All because of this girl. Awww no!

    And if I see this 'fawn111' I'll take a picture and I shall name her and shame her!
    Awww I hope you changed your mind and play Panfu again.
    If you ever need me. I'll be here, or in Panfu.
    Bye Adrian my friend.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyoo damian broo well bye really im quitting panfu too (EEVEN THO IM A GP) but o well i go on msp more now (moviestarplanet) so norms i dont have time to go on our dear panfu xDD i hope ta get in touch with u on ur blog or my blog (lia241panfublog.blogspot.co.uk) and I might even turn my panfublog into a moviestarplanet blog! xD so im lookin fowards to tha! I might go on panfu lyk once a month so see yah! lia241 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww what, you're quitting Panfu?! Awww nooo lia. I'm going to miss you.
      Yeah I'll stay in touch still. I hope to talk to you soon! And I'll comment on you're blog. Take care lia! Thanks for being a top friend!

      The one and only. Damian101

      Delete
    2. HEY DAMIAN! I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I HAVE AN ACOUNT TOO IN PANFU AND IT'S NAME IS FACETHEWORLD. MAYBE YOUR FRIENDS ARE QUITING PANFU BUT I WILL NEVER QUIT PANFU, ITS SO FUN!AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT ARE YOU THE OWNER OF PANFU? I KNOW MAX_VON_PANFU AND I CHATTED WITH HIM TOO BUT WHEN I ASKED HIM THAT ARE YOU THE REAL BLOG REPORTER HE IGNORED AND I THINK HE BLOCKED ME TOO! PLEASE TELL HIM I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ANY EXPRESSION OF BIENG BAD ALTHOUGH I WAS SUPRISED COZ IM A BIG FAN OF MAX AND ELLA! SO TELL HIM IM SORRY! LET'S MEET IN PANFU IN THE RACE TRACK. I CAN BE THERE ANY TIME OF THE DAY COZ I COME TO PANFU EVERYDAY! SO TAKE CARE!

      Delete
    3. Hi facetheworld.
      Yeah a few friends have quit Panfu, they got board of it. I'll NEVER quit Panfu too! I love it! I'm not any sort of owner of Panfu. Just a regular guy. Some people do make fake accounts, and try to be like (Max, Ella and Kamaria). In the English Panfu the names of Max, Ella and Kamaria are called (Panfu_Max Panfu_Ella and Panfu_Kamaria)The Max_Von_Panfu is the German Max. The real reporters don't block anyone.
      And I would sure love to meet you in Panfu. I'm normally in the server with the most people. I'm mostly at the 'City'
      Bye my friend.

      The one and only. Damian101

      Delete