This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 22 June 2012

Gift Machine + Booster Machine + Video Time

Hey guys


Sorry for not being online. I haven't been on in about 2 weeks. 
I've just been going on to do the news, and that's about it. I'll be online soon!


To start off, today the booster and gift machine are on.
Like I said in the other post, I said it were a vuvuzela, it's actually called a Fanfare. 





Now, because I haven't been online much, I don't have any pictures. I should have done Picture Time on Thursday, but I haven't been on Panfu. Instead I'll show you a picture of me with this weeks expert prize


Which is the cocktail glass. Oh yeah. Don't forget to answer the expert question. You can win a graduation cap, and this cocktail glass.


Also! In the German Panfu, everyone has defeated the tree monster, so I'll show you some pictures, and the prize.












So yeah. I'll post more pictures when the English Panfu thing is done. 


The only thing left is the video of the week which is:
Ducks blown off their feet by the wind
I do not own this video. All rights go to derbydanx
It's really funny, but a bit mean.




The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment