This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 7 June 2012

Picture Time

I don't know about you, but it's been raining here all day!
Hello.


Time for some pictures.




Those bolly ones were just random ones. I didn't know what else to post. Hahaha, look at the blue bolly in the house thing. He's like "WASSS UPPPPP" I don't know what that were about, but yeah...


And the black bolly at the top is like. "Yeah don't mess with me man." And the green bolly is like "Ohhh I'm feeling tired, I'm just going to have a lay down" And the pink bolly is like "Yeah look at me, I'm pink and I'm at the front, getting all the attention." And the blue bolly is like "Sup" And finally the red bolly is like "Ohhh I'm feeling so sick. Wait I'm going to be sick...No wait doesn't matter... I just burped." Yeah...That's what they are thinking. 


Moving on.
Remember when I put some pictures up a few days ago? About me 'pretending' to be evron? And everyone were like. ''ahhh its evron run'' and stuff...?
Well I said I will post a few more next time, so here they are.




























Alright guys I'mma going to go.
Take care and everything.
And I'll post something tomorrow.
Sorry for not being online a lot. 
Bye


The one and only. Damian101


P.S Remember to feed Kamaria.

P.P.S  Don't ask what that bolly thing were about. I myself have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment