This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 24 June 2012

No More Tree Monster

Hey guys


Finally the tree-monster in the English Panfu has gone!
Here's some pictures of the banter.












I'm going to miss that tree monster. It were pretty cool.
One last thing before I end this blog post.


Congratulations to gardnertwins on winning the expert question.
The prize were the usual, 'Graduation hat' and a 'cocktail glass'




The question were: "Starting on round 3, what can you serve additionally in the 'Ice Cream' game?"
The answer was: Waffles
That's all for today guys. Bye bye


The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. Woah u got 139 messages?! lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah. I have an old computer. And if I open them, my computer crashes. Hahaha

      The one and only. Damian101

      Delete