This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Spidey Senses Are Tingling

Hey guys.


Another post again today.
Also I'll be posting 'Picture Time' later on today. So that's three posts in one day!


You know about a week ago I had pictures of the gift machine, BEFORE it were active.
Well I've done it again. But I have two this time.


I think this one is in this weeks gift machine...Oh and by the way SPOILER ALERT!











It's an EM Trophy. It sparkles!


And this next one, I think this might be next weeks gold panda gift...I'm not too sure. And I'm not too sure what the name is...







It's a background.


Pretty cool.
I'll post 'Picture Time' later on.
Bye bye.


The one and only. Damian101


No comments:

Post a Comment