This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 14 June 2012

Name Them And Shame Them

Hey guys.


I don't have any pictures for ''Picture Time'' this week.
So Instead. I went on a rampage, and annoyed two pandas. Two very...mardy pandas haha.
I pretty much started off the chaos by turning people into snails. And throwing pancakes.
But two people got very annoyed. Haha lets take a look.


The two pandas are called: glaura2003 & cuddlebuns847




If throwing snails is cyber bullying. Why would panfu (a SAFE world for children) have snails to throw at people?




On this picture below, a girl asked glaura out (glaura is a girl) and she went mardy. And she spelt ''Dumb'' wrong hahah.




Dogsbestfriend. I swear he's some sort of....Well...I'll let you judge that.




cuddlebuns said the word ''COWRD'' (when its spelt coward) like 12 times within a minute. I were hiding behind the screen. It's the only thing to get them more annoyed haha. And she called me a ghost ohh boo hoo haha.


That's all guys. I'll post some more of these on here soon!
Bye bye.


The one and only. Damian101


P.S A 10 year old child calling you insults is funny. Obviously with their Imaginative mind, they say things that are ridiculous. Like poo head, or ''cowrd'' as cuddelbuns said haha.


P.P.S Tomorrow is gold panda day...As it said in Panfu's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Damian, sorry for saying that but, isn't annoying others really annoys? Maybe some ppl will laugh and others not, so I do t see something funny in annoying others, and a question, do u like getting annoyed?
    The one and only,
    kool-blaze (music girl)...XD
    Kristina020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah true. I don't really get annoyed if someone annoyed me. I just laugh. Kids come up with dumb things to say (they can't even spell them right) But yeah it's mean. But I only do it to the people that are nasty. Where they attempt to swear, or bully others. But sometimes innocent people happen to come in and join the banter. I only use the powers for the bad people.

      The one and only. Damian101

      Delete