This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 15 June 2012

Video Time (1)

Morning all.


You know how I post certain segments on certain days. Like 'Gift Time' on Tuesdays. And 'Where's Damian?' on Mondays.


Well I got a new segment. On Fridays, I will find a video on Youtube (either funny, cool, awesome etc) And post it on here. As well with the video, I will post any news. Like today is gold panda day!






Annnnd. To top that off. Today the gift machine is on.




When you click it, it starts bouncing. Ohhh fun!
I thought I would put the ball next to the EM flags (the gift from last week). Because they pretty much are the same...But one of them doesn't have flags.


And now time for the video!


Now this weeks video is a funny video...Also strange, and scary, and weird.
The Youtube title is called:
Super Bass (Black kid freaking out cover) 
Basically it's some kid, doing some sort of freak out to a song by: Nicki Minaj. 


I do not own this video. All rights go to puremaplesyrup22
Enjoy.


The one and only. Damian101


P.S Have an awesome weekend! And enjoy GP day while it lasts.

6 comments:

  1. omg that dude is so hawking crazy, GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahha yeah I know right. It's odd. I though he needed an exorcism or something.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yh i agree OI! will he ever find a gf? xP

      Delete
  3. Hahaha I doubt it...Will you date that...Possessed thing? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi its adrian again but erm lemme put Louise on ...

    Hiya Damian its Louise how r ya? plz meet me on panfu soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Louise. Yeah I would love to meet you sometime in Panfu!

      The one and only. Damian101

      Delete