This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ticklish Branch

Hey guys.


It's Wednesday. Time to continue with this quest thing.
Today we get to free Kamaria.




But before I go on with that.
Today the booster machine is on.
Free level up!
























Now let's do this!








Click on the mirror to unleash the ghost. It's funny.


Hahaha look at his face. 
Click on him to talk.








If you ever need to talk to the ghost. Just click on the mirror again. 
Now time to find a green feather. If you know Panfu very well it will be easy for you. 
Go to the 'pirate bar' and talk to William. He has a green parrot.


















So you will need a cookie. Talk to Gonzo at the Kiosk. 


























Now it's time to free this beast. (the tree that is)
Simply just click on the branch.














So come back next Wednesday when Kamaria has found a spell for it.
In the mean time, enjoy the mirror.


I don't know about you, but I prefer clothing items. 
Hats, shirts, shorts shoes, backgrounds, badges etc.
What about you?


After all those pictures, I'm going to relax. That were an ordeal taking those pictures. There were about 40 of them!
Bye guys.


The one and only. Damian101

4 comments:

  1. haha i had 22 pics... u had 37... god dude i c y u need to relax.. OI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Damian do not worry I'll make a new panda name so erm I'll be called _Adrian_ again and if you see my sister _Louise_ playing Panfu plz say hi to her and I'll be coming back on okay so dont worry! okay so I'll make a new panda this instant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah yeah cute. I like to make sure I have all the pictures. Just so I have evidence.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome alright Adrian!
    And if I see _Louise_ I'll add her, and say hi.
    I'll see you around Panfu Adrian.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete