This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Dark Cloud Over Panfu!

Hey everyone


It's Wednesday, time for a new quest thingy.
I always look forward to Wednesday's. You never know what will happen!
And this week it's about Summer.

Before I head on with it, today the booster machine is active.


Okay, now let's do this.


















When I saw Evron it surprised me. I were thinking their were going to be party stuff. But instead Evron is just waiting there...












And that was it. I didn't know what else happens. There were no "come back next Wednesday". Or "Come back tomorrow". I thought something else were suppose to happen. 
So yeah, that's it.
I'll post further information.
Goodbye my friends.


The one and only. Damian101


P.S The Olympic Games is is 2 days!

2 comments:

  1. That was absolutely no help at all!!!
    Gggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because nothing else happens until next Wednesday. Or in a few days time.

      Delete