This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Where's Damian? (14) + Gift Time (11) + New Clothes

Hello everyone


Sorry for not posting these blog posts on time. 
The weather has been sooooo nice. And I just couldn't resist to go outside in this hot weather. 


Well to start off, Panfu have bought back some clothes that were in the catalogue before. 


Ahhhh memories.


Second here is this weeks 'Where's Damian?' That I should have put on yesterday. 
I think this is the first time I have ever missed a 'Where's Damian?' post.


Last week I were hiding at the 'Hay Barn'




As you may notice that love bar is on the right hand side. I took this picture a week ago, and saved it to post for today.


But where am I this week?




I will say where I am next week, followed with a new location.
And finally this weeks gold panda gift.
This week at our tree-houses we have a...






I'm not too sure if you can see but when you stand on the 'Carrousel'. You actually spin around. It's really good. That has to be the best gift so far!


Right guys that's all for now. Tomorrow should be that weekly quest thing. I'll make sure I post all of my blog posts on time and early in the morning. 
Take care everyone, and have a great Summer!


The one and only. Damian101


P.S The Olympic Games will launch in 3 days! 

2 comments:

  1. damian, when i was looking on my friends list today i saw ya on and i click to fly to u and it said you logged off and i was thinking, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i missed him by a minute...
    :(

    ReplyDelete