This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Love Is In The Air Again + Booster Machine & Ella's Birthday

Morning everyone.


It's Wednesday. You know what that means?
Time to continue the quest.


But before I go on with that, today the booster machine is on.
And! It's Ella's Birthday today too! Happy Birthday Ella!
I hope we get to see you around Panfu!
Oh and one last thing before I go on with the quest. Friday 13th July 2012 is GOLD PANDA DAY!
Okay now I'll go on with it.


















 
So it's another one of those things where we have to fill up a bar...great.











All we have to do is throw those love hearts at ANYONE in Panfu. So all the love is in the air. Once it's on 100% you get a reward. (I think it's that background inside the great hall)
So have fun...


The one and only. Damian101 

No comments:

Post a Comment