This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 14 July 2012

Amalura's Wedding (German Edition)

Hallo.

In the German Panfu, their love bar is already 100%!
Here's a few pictures. I only took a few. 





It's that background what I predicted again a few weeks ago.
It sure is better than getting furniture all the time. I hate getting furniture as a reward. I prefer items like this! (clothing/backgrounds)

I'll post what happens in the English version when the bar is 100%
And just so you know. The German Panfu is the most popular, as the game is made is Germany.
Bye everyone. Have a good weekend.

The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment