This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 30 July 2012

Where's Damian? (15)

Hello everybody!


I can't believe this is the 15th ''Where's Damian?'' It only seem like yesterday when I started doing them.
Well moving on.


It is Monday. The start of a fresh new week.
And to start Monday's off: I start with the answer of last weeks location, and a new location.
Last week I were hiding at the...






Pony yard!
That horse that walks up to you is so annoying. It smells. Very bad.
Now where am I this week?


I will say where I am next week, followed with a new location.
Goodbye my friends.


The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment