This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 16 July 2012

Where's Damian? (13)

Morning everyone.


Another week gone by, and the start of a new week.
It's another crummy Monday. They seem so boring, and I seem to be so tired all the time. 
What did everyone do at the weekend? I were being lazy and hardly doing anything.


Well last week on 'Where's Damian?' I were hiding at the Lake.






Congratulations to Cutefunnyandlove on getting it right.
But where am I hiding this week?




I'll say where I am next Monday, followed with a new location.
Bye bye, and take care.


The one and only. Damian101

1 comment:

  1. the answer is hey barn. its me facetheworld!

    ReplyDelete