This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 13 July 2012

Video Time (5) + Gift Machine

Morning all.


Today is Friday 13th.
And today is GOLD PANDA DAY!




Enjoy it while it lasts. The next one will be in about a months time. So make this one last. 
Also today the gift machine is on. So go and collect your prize.
This week we can go out camping. Now that we have a tent.




Now we just need a portable stove to cook food on.


Oh and today is Friday. Time for another video. 
This week a friend from Panfu _Adran_, told me about this video if I could put it on the blog. 
Well this week I am. So a special thank you to _Adrian_


It's a little song thats funny. It's called "nugget in a biscuit", and is made by a youtube celebrity called Tobuscus
I do NOT! own this video, all rights go to Tobuscus.




The one and only. Damian101


P.S If you know any videos (must be something good with a lot of views) tell me in the comment section or in Panfu. And I might just put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment