This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 27 July 2012

Video Time (7)

Hello everyone


Finally the Olympics is here! When this is finished, the next one will be in 4 years!
And I feel so honored that it is happening in the United Kingdom.
To kick things off with the Olympics, today in the gift machine, you will find an Olympic Fire.


I couldn't close down my profile thing, so I had to take a picture with it in the background.


The flame is actually pretty big in the tree-house. 


And now it's Friday, time for another video. 
This weeks video is funny, but strange.
It's about an Asian news reporter, talking about some slide thing. But when she goes down it, it sounds almost like as if she's being killed.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go-to curiositytube




I wonder where she goes at the end? I hope a church with a priest waiting to splash her with holy water.
Bye everyone.


The one and only. Damian101


P.S I found something strange in Panfu, I'll show you it tomorrow (here's a hint, it's at the Library) 

No comments:

Post a Comment