This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween + Gift Time (20) + Halloween Furniture + Gift & Booster Machine & No More Risotto

Happy Halloween Pandas!

Finally, today is Halloween! I have been waiting for this for a while.
The day where we get to get free sweets, and dress up as ANYTHING we want.



To start off this blog. I will post "Gift Time". This should have been posted yesterday, but I were out of town, and were getting my Halloween stuff ready. I won't be online today either (I might come online later on tonight)

So here's Tuesday's GP Gift!



A scary window with a werewolf in the background. This is really cool.
When you click on it, the werewolf howls.



Second: Because it's Halloween, Panfu have made some Halloween furniture, just for you to buy.



I really like that skeleton grave.
And that Jack O-lantern looks really spooky!

Third: Because it is Halloween, and it is a special occasion. The gift machine AND the booster machine are active.

In the gift machine, you will find something to do with Halloween. And it's not furniture.



Oh yeah, a Playercard background just for you.
I think this is Panfu's very first Halloween Background. (I have never seen any Halloween Backgrounds)
Make sure to get this. This would become rare. This background would go GREAT with you're costumes!



And the booster machine is active. So get your free level up.



And finally. Mr.Risotto has now gone.



There isn't any sort of weekly quests this week. I don't think their is anyway?
Dr.Feelgood is also no longer at the Hospital too.
So yeah guys, that's about it for today.

I might post another blog post later on tonight.
I will say how much sweets I got, hahaha.

I hope you all have a very fun, enjoyable and an unforgettable Halloween this year. 
Make sure to be safe, and wrap up warm. 

Happy Halloween!
The one and only. Damian101 

P.S You have until 11:30PM (England Time) to vote on the poll. 
If you haven't voted already, get voting...Please...Pretty please. The poll is near the top of the blog page.

2 comments:

  1. OOoh you have lots of money. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks.
      I didn't cheat to get that. I just kept playing the magic ice diamond quest, and kept getting the 20,000 coins. After a while I thought I had enough money, and just stopped doing the quest.

      Delete