This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 3 March 2013

Poll Winner (February 2013) + New Poll + Panfu's Normal Webpage Is Back

Gooooood evening

Now that it is Spring. Panfu have finally got rid of the Winter webpage background and have put back their no normal background.



Oh and the winner of the February blog poll were Sonic The Hedgehog.



Damn, he's so awesome.
No wonder he won it.
I get so many comments from people who also say they love him too.
But com'n on. He's the most coolest of the cool hedgehogs ever.

And because that poll ended; there is now a new poll waiting on the blog.

Good luck.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. I have found a mod for Minecraft on the Xbox. I can now spawn Herobrine.

P.P.S. To the people who keep asking me: Yes, I do have Facebook, but I don't use it much. I find it boring.

P.P.P.S. In around 2 weeks time (Or less), I will be on Panfu much more often. Instead of wasting all of my money on an Apple computer. I will be getting one professionally made by a friend.

4 comments:

  1. Dammit! Sonic's eyes put me in a trance <3
    So freaking awesomeee!
    I got deactivated for the third time -__- Woo...hoo...
    FREAKING PANFU! Deactivating people for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Panfu deleted you again!
      Darn, that's messed up. Why does Panfu keep doing this to the awesome people?

      And sonic has funny eyes. It looks like he has one big eye : )

      Delete
  2. ahh HEROBRINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah.
      He doesn't do much. And he's easy to kill.

      Delete

Blog Archive