This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Awww. There's No Gift...

Hey everyone.


Each Tuesday in Panfu, there should be a gift waiting for you at you're tree-house. (Only for gold pandas)
But when I went today...There wasn't a gift.


I guess there must be some delay on it then.
I'll inform you when I get it.


Also, in Panfu's blog. They said that there is a new gingerbread tree-house in the upgrade catalogue.
But there wasn't a sign of that either.
I'll post some pictures when they are in.


The last thing. Look on the map when you log in on Panfu. The castle has some sort of strange black trees around it?
But when I went to the castle...It were normal?
Strange?
Cya.
The one and only. Damian101 


No comments:

Post a Comment