This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 14 May 2012

Where's Damian? 5

Hey bloggers.


Ugh, Mondays. The start of a new week.
Lets just get through all of this.


Last week on Where's Damian? I were at the Booster cave
But where am I this week?
I'll say where I am next Monday.
That's all for today.
Byeeee
The one and only. Damian101


P.S I have created a new page at the top. It's next to the pictures.
I will be adding in all the cheats in Panfu.
There isn't anything in it just yet. I'll post some in tomorrow, or later on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment