This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Drinking Bubble Tea

Hey everyone


It's time to continue the rest of the whale thing, at the lake.
But before I do that. I'll post a few other important things.
Today is Wednesday. Time for our gift!
A clown waterballoon game!
It's so cool, when you click on it: water shoots at the clowns nose. And when it gets too big, the waterballoon POPS!
















Second: Today the booster machine is working. Free level up!
Now time for the party thats going on in Billy's mouth.










I'll post pictures tomorrow with the bubble things.
I'm just really tired right now.
Thanks for pandapirate2 for being a fan of my blog. There he is in the picture.
Byeeeee
The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment