This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Where's Damian? (7)

Hello.
Another great day, of having hot weather.
Last week on Where's Damian? I were hiding at the ''Pirate bar''










































But where, oh where am I this week?








I'll say where I am next Monday. I should have posted this yesterday. But with all this gorgeous weather, I HAD! to go outside.


And last night when I were on Panfu. I kept looking at the megaphone bar. It were on 99%. Just waiting for it to go on 100%. I must have waited for about 3 minuets. Then it went up. I shot of to the lake.




















































































































































Alright guys. Thats a wrap for this post.
Bye byee for now.
The one and only. Damian101










No comments:

Post a Comment