This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 21 May 2012

Where's Damian? (6)

Yo yo yo yo my breatherins.
Luk at meh, im 1 of ths ppl who tylk lyke diss XD
Joking... I don't talk like that. I prefer the English language.


Last week on ''Where's Damian?'' I were at ''San Franpanfu''


But, where am I this week...?
I will reveal where I am next Monday, and post a new location!
Byeee
The one and only. Damian101


P.S There's only 4 days left to vote on the poll. The poll is near the top of the page. If you haven't already, get voting...Please, I'll love you long time...No...Well...Well okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment