This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 20 May 2012

Expert Winners

Hallo.


I don't really post the winners from the expert question.
Because I think all of you bloggers who read this; read Panfus blog.
But I'm just going to go through what were the question and the prizes.
I'm doing this just so there's some sort of blog post, on the weekend. Just to fill in those empty days...


The question was...
What do you call the dance  that makes you mosh like a rocker?

And the reward was, the usual graduation cap.  And a pair of armbands 
*NOTE* The picture above this were taken out from Panfus blog.

And the winners are amy24966 and mimi2088
Congratulations! 

Thats it for today.
Tomorrow I will reveal where I was from Wheres Damian? And I shall post a new location, and you have to guess where I am. Just a little bit of fun.
Good night readers!
zZz zZz zZz
The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment