This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 7 May 2012

Wheres Damian?

Hello everyone


Today in the United Kingdom, is bank holiday Monday.
Basically the first Monday of each month, we get a day off.
Like a day off school, or a day off work.
But not everyone gets a day off, some schools might be open on bank holidays.
And some shops will remain open for the day.


Last week on 'Wheres Damian?' I were hiding at the Foyer...
But where am I this week?


I will reveal where I am next Monday.
There's nothing else to post for today.
So I will leave it there.
Bye everyone.
The one and only. Damian101

No comments:

Post a Comment