This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 19 May 2012

Picture Time

Hiya bloggers.


I wasn't able to post my 'Picture Time' on Thursday. Been a bit busy with stuff,
So I shall post it today.
The gift machine were on Friday. But obviously it's late now. I I have a picture of it, it was a lighthouse.


Now with the pictures. Like I say all the time. Each Thursday, I post picture time. A day where I take some pictures, and post them on here. But it's obviously a late picture time.









Special thanks to _Adrian_ for being a good sport and appreciating the blog work : )
Byee
The one and only. Damian101


No comments:

Post a Comment