This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 30 May 2012

TREE MONSTER!

Hello my friends

Have you been to the castle yet?
If you have be careful, Evron is there. And he does not look good. (then again, he never looks good)
Try not to annoy him. Even if you throw a waterbomb at him, he turns you into stone. 


Before I go on. I'll give you some good news. 
Today the booster machine is working. Yay!

















Now for the horror.
If you go to the castle. You see Evron.
He talks to you (nasty)
And...Turns a tree into a growing monster! And fly's away!










That's it. For all we know, the tree could keep growing, until it suffercates the castle and kills it.
Or it grows so much, that we CANNOT enter the castle no more.
There is one thing on my mind though.

Remember about a month ago, I posted a blog on here called ''strange things in Panfu'' When I took a picture of the map. And the castle had some sort of black matter around it? I'll find it for you... Ahh here it is!


It must have been some sort of wired glitch that happened. But it looks like the tree what Evron cast a spell on. What do you think? My brain is hurting after today, I'm just going to rest when this is over.
The picture were taken almost a month ago. As you can see, Billy is still at the lake... Awwww I miss Billy.


Also! Another strange thing. It looks like this sort of thing happened in Panfu a while ago. 
This next picture is NOT mine. All rights go to cheatspanfu.wordpress.com 



I think thats it for today. I might have nightmares tonight after all what's gone off today.
zZz zZz zZz
The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. The only way of getting in: is by sighing in, and hopefully you end up inside there.
    Or by doing a teleport cheat.
    It is annoying not to enter the castle.

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete