This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 4 May 2012

Gold Panda Day! And Gift Machine!

Hey everyone. Today is May the 4th be with you, day...No...Not funny...Okay...


It's Friday. Time for a weekend! No school, just relaxing, and having fun!
And to make this weekend extra special. Today is GP Day!
Go and enjoy before the time runs out.


And to make it extra, extra special.
You will find a washing machine, in the gift machine today.
It's probably to clean all those gold panda clothes. 




Oh. And one laaaast thing.
Tomorrow is my sisters Birthday. She's going to be 11.
I went on her panda account 'Bornytail' to take today's pictures.
Just to make a little change.
I went to her tree. And this popped up...
A BIRTHDAY CAKE! Yum Yum!
But her Birthday isn't until tomorrow though haha.


And she's my sister in real life...Not panfu life.
Anyway I best go.
I haven't got her anything yet.
Bye Bye
You're busted blogger...Damian101

2 comments:

  1. HEY DAMIAN! aka mr. teddy bear.. well tell ur sis happy b-day! well early b-day. btw here is the link to my blog if u dont have it yet, http://tacoleader.blogspot.com/

    lolz HAPPY FRIDAY! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy cute. Thank you. I will tell her right away. And i'll check you're blog out, right now!
    Happy friday to you too!

    The one and only. Damian101

    ReplyDelete