This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 26 May 2012

Picture Time

Hey guys.


Sorry for being late on these blog posts. I haven't been online much in the past few days.
On Friday the booster, and gift machine were on.
You got given a toilet in the gift machine. Let nature do it's business.


And I didn't post Picture Time. Which is on Thursdays. So I shall post some right away. But before I do that. The blog's poll, thing has ran out of time.
I post a blog poll each month, just for a bit of fun.
So here it is.


The question were...What sort of gaming console do you like?


7th place is 'None of them'. With only 1 vote.
6th place is 'PSP', 'Sega' and 'Other' with 3 votes each.
5h place is 'Nintendo 64' with 5 votes.
4th place is 'PS3' with 8 votes.
3rd place is 'Xbox' with 11 votes.
2nd place is 'I like them all' with 13 votes.
And joint 1st is 'Nintendo DS' and 'Wii' with 15 votes each.








Check the blog now, to vote for a new poll!


And now for pictures:







Not much pictures to post for today. Considering I haven't really been online.
I best go and sun bathe in this hot hot sun!
Best get my sun screen
The one and only. Damian101
P.S above this blog post will be Billy being reunited with his mother. And don't forget to vote on the new poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment