This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Sunday 6 January 2013

Answers To Kamaria's Gold Member Quiz

Hey guys.

Sorry to the lack of posts on the blog. 
I've been kicking contagious butt on Team Fortress 2.
One of my most favourite games ever on Xbox Live
And my most favourite team game.



My favoruite person is the Pyro. The guy on the very left with the flamethrower...I think I need to change the subject. This is Panfu, not TF2.

Anyway...

I noticed that Panfu have finally launched the Gold Member quiz. 
Good Luck to everyone out their who has voted.
And to anyone who hasn't voted yet. I have the answers...That's if you wish to read them...
*Before you read the answers. See what you're answers are first, before seeing my answers*


There are 5 questions to answer about Panfu.
The questions are:


  • When Is Ella's Birthday?
  • Where Is The Unicorn Located In Panfu?
  • How Many Pokopets Are In The Catalogue?
  • Where About Does Lili Work?
  • What Are The Names Of The Aliens That Visited Panfu?
And here are the answers:

  • Ella's Birthday Is July 11th (I know this because My Birthday is 11 days after hers. About I know a lot about Panfu)
  • The Unicorn Is At The Eerie Forest.
  • There Are 6 Pokopets Available In The Catalogue. (The Turtle, The Bird Thing, The Hedgehog, The Fox, Woody, And that LadyBird Thing)
  • Lili Is The Fashion Designer, And She Works At The Beauty Salon.
  • And The Names Of The Aliens Are: Nui, Trawui And Napasapa (I Were There At The Time)
They are the correct answers...I sure hope so anyway. I will feel like a right idiot if they are wrong. Hahah just kidding, yes they are right.
If you have a different answer to what I have, and you may feel unsure, then go with you're instincts  I'm not forcing you to answer them. I'm just letting you know. 

And I am 100% sure that Ella's Birthday is July 11th. The reason why I am 100% is because the fact that it's right near my Birthday. (the 22nd) 

Good luck to you all.
May the best Panda win.
God bless.
And goodnight.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Not long now until we find out what is in the cake.

P.P.S. Yes everyone. The item cheat doesn't work anymore. I know all you non-members want the Panfu hat with the fan. I want it too. If I could do the item cheat, I would get the hat. It sucks how Panfu had to fix the cheat right near that item. Why Lord Jesus, why!?
If I find another way to do the item cheat. I'll let you pandas know....It could take a while...Or never...: (

5 comments:

  1. Omg I LOVE Team Fortress 2! :D My favourite has to be.. Hm.. Either the sniper or the Spy Cx. I like them all, though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same. Best game ever. I like being the spy too. But it's annoying when other players are them. (Like when they keep zapping you're sentry guns when you're an Engineer.

      Delete
  2. lol the answers spell B.O.L.L.Y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! That's what sort of have gave it away sooooo easily. I thought a quiz is suppose to be challenging. Not trying to let you know the answer.

      Delete
  3. i was only stuck on the ella birthday one but i was pretty sure it was july 11th because i havent been on in july but i have been on in october and december

    ReplyDelete