This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Panfu's 5th Anniversary Birthday Party & Gift Machine

Hellllloooooo people from the internet.

Finally, Panfu have done something for their anniversary
Panfu haven't done anything special since the 3rd anniversary. When the party went off in the 'Ballroom'.
Let's have a look at what is going on...



First. If you head to the City, San FranPanfu and the Castle. You may have noticed it has been decorated.









































The fun doesn't stop there.
If you are a Gold Member you get two items. 
You get the green balloon, and that green fan hat that I showed you a while ago.



I forgot to take a picture of what it looks like on the avatar.
I'll take a picture tomorrow. Or on Friday. 



Look at my age now.
103
Now that it is a New Year. It has gone up an extra year of age. (It happened last year. So when it is 2014, I will be 104 years old. Hahah)



So, what is hiding in the cake in San FranPanfu?
Could The Smashing Pancakes be hiding in their? 
The Smashing Pancakes haven't been in Panfu since Max's Birthday in 2010! Do you guys remember that? When it happened at the Race Track? I not long started Panfu again when that happened.
That were ages ago!
Could Napasapa been in their? Could he have come back to Panfu?
Is Robbie hiding in their?
Could all the VIP Panda's been in their?
Could a new character be in their?

Hahaha so you know. I know what is in their. But it's a big suprise. And yes I know what is in their. You are looking at the cheat master here. I'm the one that figured out how to do the cheat to make you're text in Panfu RED. Just like Max, Kamaria and Ella. (Unfortunately it doesn't work. Just like all the cheats out their. Like the Moderator cheat, and Gold Member cheat.)

So how is everyone's New Year going?
Mine is going great!
And sorry that I've not been on Panfu much.
Because it was Christmas and New Year.
I've been spending some time with the family.
And I ordered 13 months Gold Membership on Amazon (That's right 13, not 12. It were £29.97 for 12 months. Or £29.99 for 13 months? Strange? And extra 2 pence for an extra month?)
And that should be coming on Thursday or Friday. So I will be going on that. It ran out on the 27th of November 2011. And I've not been on Xbox Live; of what seems for a LONG time!
Also I got the Nintendo 3DS at Christmas. And I've been having fun on it.
I can't spend so much time in-front of the computer. It's bloody boring. (Not saying that you guys are boring.)

Not too sure what else to say...Oh yeah, today's item in the gift machine...




This tree is amazing.
I don't know about you. But when it snows, I don't think I have ever seen anything has beautiful in my entire life. I love the look of all the trees which are covered in snow. It looks like a Winter wonderland!

...So yeah.
Have fun with that. Try not to climb the tree. It will be slippy.

And so you know. 12 months Gold Membership for Xbox normally costs £39.99.
On Amazon it is £29.97.
But then I found this Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 branded version. 
You get 12 months Gold. And it says it comes with an extra month. And an Avatar hat which costs 80 Microsoft points (80 Microsoft points is about roughly 90p.So around $1.50 in American)
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 branded is just the same as the normal Membership version.
It's just when BIG games come out. They make a special cover for the occasion. Nothing special really.

I think I have ran out of things to say.
I can no longer type anymore characters.
I am running out.
Just joking. You can type as much as you want on Blogger.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

The one and only. Damian101 

3 comments:

  1. NOOO I MISSED THE PRIZE MACHINE GIFT!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. It's not a big deal actually.

      Delete
  2. Damian would you please help me on a problem? Check all the comments on a post called 'Okay, I Hope Chu's Like You Birthday!
    Taffy's, Bethy's And Jeddy's Day Out!'
    Its on a blog called:
    'leahonpanfu.blogspot.com'
    Just so you know I am not the one trying to be mean on that comment board.
    If you can help me Thank You!

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete