This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Zuko Monsters Coming To Panfu? & Gift Machine

Greetings people behind the computer.

What in the world is a Zuko monster?


Before I go ahead and post all those pictures about the quest.
Firstly, sorry for not posting anything on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. 
I will post all the missed stuff tomorrow. I will have plenty of time then. Oh and last night I ordered a new computer. So it should be nice and speedy... Well I sure hope anyway. It should be here the end of this week or the start of the up-coming week.

Second, today the gift machine is active. You'll find a canoe.


Row, Row, Row you're boat!

And thirdly, I will reply back to all the comments which are awaiting moderation on my blog.
I haven't had the time to talk back to some of you. All of that will be tomorrow.

Okay, here's this weeks quest thing.






When you look through the telescope, there seems to be 4 of these rock things?




So, on Saturday (Surprisingly not on Wednesday)
These...Things, should have landed on Panfu.
What could be inside them?
4 aliens?
Could Napasapa be in one of them?
Goodie bags for everyone in Panfu?
4 aliens that are here to spread love for Valentines day?
We'll have to wait and see.

Speak of Valentines day. That's soon!
I hope Panfu do something big for VDay.

Bye for now.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. You have under 24 hours to vote on the poll.

4 comments:

  1. Lol. 4 aliens spreading love for Valentines Day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to ruin your fun Damian but the only thing we`ll be seeing is a big commercial adventure ... Zukomonsters are a copy of pokemon and a attempt for goodbeans to get popular with they`re own product.

    You must have allready seen the items : Flyntcostume and the Zukoarm well that kind of proves it. If you wanna check out the website it`s : http://www.zukomonsters.com/
    Watch the trailer and you`ll understand why those meteorites are landing.

    But i kind of have to admit.. as soon as i find my old Ipod i`m downloading zukomonsters xD it will be released in february. That`s why they need a little more attention. I don`t blame them , that Flynt costume is awesome! The flame on the head really moves !

    Anyway the game is about catching zukomonsters that landed on earth with zukoarms and training them and battle friends. But don`t worry after this adventure they`ll probably disappear because i can`t find any new pet options in panfu.
    Well goodbeans was always a fan of pokemon .. that`s obviously why they made the pokopets..
    Anyway that`s all i could find bye~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there.
      Thanks for the comment and all the information.
      I checked the website out.
      Damn, I can't believe 'Goodbeans' are doing a rip of version of pokemon.
      It does look kinda cool though.
      I haven't checked the new items yet. It's been AGES since I have done some cheats in Panfu (The last cheat I did were the clothes cheat, when they stayed in the inventory. But then Panfu fixed it so you can't do the cheat. That is the BEST cheat ever is now gone!.)
      Damn you Panfu!

      Thanks again for the comment.
      I'll mention it in the next blog post.

      : )

      Delete