This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Smashing Pancakes In Panfu (2013) + Answers For The Expert Tickets

Morning everyone

Well Panfu are continuing with the 5th Anniversary Birthday party.
And today, The Smashing Pancakes are here.













































































They haven't changed a bit. It's the exact same like it were on Max's Birthday in 2010. So every 10 minuets, The Smashing Pancakes will preform. When they have played, they will vanish, just like magic. Then they re-appear when they play.





Have a rocking time
The one and only. Damian101













P.S. Panfu said that this Friday will be Gold Panda Day!

12 comments:

  1. ;D Hey Damian!!

    I'm not sure if you can still do this, but could you give me some money on Panfu..? [: If you can I'll give you my password ~ But if you can't don't worry. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deedstar. Yeah It is still possible to do the money cheat. I'm more than happy to get you some coins. But don't tell me you're password yet. The computer I normally use is out of battery. The charger for it broke. And I'm still waiting for it to arrive through the post. I will let you know when I get the charger. Then I will get you the money.

      And like always. I will keep it as a secret. When I do get you the money. Make sure to change the password.

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I've never seen your blog before, because I'm from Poland and I don't speak English very well. But now I found it and I'm very happy, that there is still someone who know ,,the old Panfu" and who really care about his blog. I knew a lot of people, who had blogs and they all decided to left Panfu (or mayby I should day ,,left from Panfu"?). So I'm lucky that I found your blog. It's really great one.
    Stay safe,
    Tamtaro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tamtaro

      Thank you very much!
      I take a lot of pride on my blog. It's something I enjoy doing.
      I've also known people too who just end up quitting Panfu and stop blogging. It's a real shame.
      I want to keep playing Panfu and keep blogging forever!

      And there is a Translation at the top of this blog. Find you're language and it will translate the page.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I know, that there is a translation. But it doesn't translate very well. And, trust me, I speak horribly, but I understand almost everything. So I'm goind to visit your blog every day!
      PS.: Please, correct me if I say something stupid :)

      Delete
  3. Hi damian can you PLEASE help me on the devilish smile achivment on GP day i should be on PAnfu at 4:50 PM Eastern Time THNX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dip dips.

      Yeah I will try and get on Panfu. If I do, I am more than happy to help you with it.

      Delete
    2. ok thnx but can you please change the time to 4:20ish Pm Earnest Time

      Delete
  4. Hey Damian Why do you always go to a different server like Pandania?

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I do blog work, I go to the quite servers..
      It's just a bit easier and the connection is better.
      But sometimes when I'm doing blog work. People fly to me, then I just end up hanging out with them.

      Delete