This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Gift Time (29) & Where's Damian? (27)

Hope you are all enjoying the New Year.

Today is the 1st of January 2013.
And tomorrow in Panfu (As you may know from Panfu's blog). Something will be going on in San FranPanfu. And Kamaria will be giving us a quiz where we can win 1 month Gold Memberships.
Best to luck to everyone.
Tomorrow should be fun!

Oh yeah.
Could people please stop telling me to post all of their blog links on my blog.
I know you want you're blog to be noticed. But you can't just think to get you're blog noticed, I must advertise it on other blogs. You get you're viewers by just being you. 
I'm not an advertisement page.
And if I advertise stuff, I should get paid for that (You can do that on Blogger, but you must be 18 or over)
And no...I'm not saying it in a mean way.
I'm not trying to offend anyone.
I'm just fed up of getting lots of comments saying "post my blog link on you're blog. And I'll be you're friend forever!" And stuff like that.

If you want to have you're blog link posted. I don't mind adding it in the friends list at the bottom of this page. (Like I did to Cutey584). I just don't want to have random blog links about other subjects, all over my blog.
-Sorry for any inconvenience.

Let's have a look at today's Gold gift...

 Yay...
Another Lucky Pig...
I think this is my second one now.
I got one before from a Gold gift. But the other one is different. When you click on the other one. A Gold coin is added to it. This one doesn't do anything. 

Oink...Oink...

Now for this weeks 'Where's Damian?'
Last week [2 weeks ago shall I say]
I were hiding...


At the Swimming Pool.
Congratulations to Greyson34 who got it right!

But where am I this week?


I shall say where I am next Monday. Followed with a new location.
Here's to another year!

The one and only. -Damian101

P.S. Remmember I now have a Nintendo3DS
My friend code is: 3496-9466-5971. Feel free to add me if you wish, we could stay in contact.
Sammy Suarez (AKA Indigofu) Has added me on it. We've been having fun sending each other letters on 'Nintendo Letter Box' (Basically you can doodle anything on it, and send them to people using the interent. Or StreetPass (local Wi-Fi)

5 comments:

  1. And Thank You for linking my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are in the changing room in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are at the changing room at the swimming pool!




    Flora52 AKA Aleasha12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are at the changing room in the pool!


    Flora52 AKA aleasha12

    ReplyDelete