This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 19 January 2013

Time Traveling In Panfu (Door #4) + Game Cave Wall Glitch & Blog Story #2

Hey guys.

Remember yesterday I said the snow where I live is about 25cm. Well it's gone up to around 40cm. The snow where I live is always deep. And on the top of the hills (Which is really, really high up.) The snow is around 2 meters deep. And I'm not exaggerating. It really is. You can't walk on it. You end up sinking. It's pretty dangerous. 

Today you'll find the door to time travel at the Old Harbour.



And to anyone who doesn't know, each Saturday I post a little tutorial on how to walk on the walls. 
Today it is in the Game Cave.

All you need to do is stand right in the corner on the right hand side.

Once you are in the corner. Walk to the very end, where that strange line thing ends

Once you are on the end. Just simply walk up. You can hide behind the rocks in the bottom left and right corners. Just like in the cave. 

This glitch works the exact same in the booster machine room. On the right hand side their is the same sort of pattern. But it is slightly harder in that room. It works better if you have the WING_SHOES. Somehow when you walk faster, it seems to work better. 

And here's today's little story, thing.Whatever you want to call it. 

Remember how I bought the 13 months Xbox Live Gold Membership for £29.99?
And then that Xbox Essentials Pack for £34.99?

Well I will be getting some Microsoft Points soon. 
It's a type of currency used for Xbox.
You use the points to buy stuff. Like Arcade games, Avatar clothing, Pictures, Themes, DLC's (Down Loadable Content. Which is add-ons for games) movies and much more!

I am going to be buying 4200.
4200 points costs £34.99. You can find them a bit cheaper. But not a lot cheaper.

I'm going to be buying all the Sonic The Hedgehog games on arcade.
I think everyone knows who Sonic The Hedgehog is. He's the most coolest of the cool video game characters of all time...And so is Tails. One of Sonic's sidekicks. (Tails is a fox by the way. The main reason why his name is Tails is because he has two tails; which he uses them to fly around. His actual name is "Miles Prower". It is suppose to be a little pun. Miles Per Hour...Get it hahah.



Anyway.
I think there is 7 Sonic games for arcade. Soon I will also be buying all the retail Sonic games. The games which are on disc. And there is quite a few of them. 
So for everything so far it will come up to £99.97.
Plus around £60 for the retail Sonic games I will be buying. 
It's going to cost a bit. But Sonic is one of my most favourite characters EVER!

And then there's the computer I will be buying. I'm just going to get a tablet instead. Much more cheaper.

Anyway. I think that is everything. 
Bye byeeeee.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Remember. If you have Xbox Live too. Let me know what you're gamertag is in the comment section. I won't publish the comment and it will be deleted after. I have already added 3 people from Panfu. And have actually spoke to them over Xbox...Jesus they were so excited to speak to me!

9 comments:

  1. OMG! Thats so cool!
    My dad actually worked with Sonic ;D
    I have like the Original Sonic Arcade Console at home.
    Its hard to play it sometimes D:
    But, Sonic is like my favorite videogame character in the world. (So far :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's even cooler is that you're dad did work on Sonic!

      I also have those Sonic games too! On those cartage games for the original Sega console. Gooood times.

      Delete
  2. have you heard of sonic.exe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out.

      Delete
    2. its a haunted version of sonic

      Delete
  3. Hey its awesome that you like Sonic. My sister is obsessed with him. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonic is my idol. By far my favourite character of all time. Nice to know you're sister loves him too. Does she get annoying by going on about him? hahaha.

      Delete
  4. There is a series about Sonic on Youtube it`s called : Sonic for hire
    It`s worth checking it out it has 4 seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweeet! I'll check that out.
      Thanks : )

      I've seen some Sonic series. Like Sonic X and Sonic Underground. I would like to see them all.

      Delete