This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 31 January 2013

Zuko Monsters (Continued) + Poll Winner (January 2013) + New Poll + Where's Damian? (30) + Gift Time (32) & Video Time (24)

Hey everyone.

An anonymous person commented on my blog about the ZukoMonsters.
'Goodbeans', are making something which is like pokemon.
That explains those things in space.
There's 2 new items coming
some sort of costume with a flame on the head.
And a Zukoarm.
The person also gave me a web link for the ZukoMonsters which is available for App store(FREE)


www.zukomonsters.com


On Panfu's homepage in the bottom left corner, the app is also there.
Thank you to the mystery person who commented : )

To start this blog off I guess I will start with the poll.
I don't think I will bother this time with who came in what ever place. I think it's just easy to show the picture.


There were 63 votes within 1 month and Chocolate came first with 33 votes.
Thank you everyone.

There is now a new poll in the same place.
You have another month, so get voting!

Now for the location from Monday on 'Where's Damian?'

Last week I were...



At Chez Bruno.
Congratulations to Emily Wong who got it right!

Now where am I this week?


I'll say where I am on Monday 10th February 2013

And now to end the blog post.
I will post some videos.

Remember when I were telling you about that game called 'Team Fortress2' ?
Well, there's these little video clips on YouTube.
And basically it introduces each class in TF2. The clip is made like as if it's a reality TV show.
But they are pretty funny at the same time.
There's 9 classes in total. Which all have different advantages, disadvantages and different tactics.

The first video has: The Engineer, Soldier, Demoman, The Heavy, Sandvich (Yes, sandvich not sandwitch), Scout, Sniper, Spy, Pyro and Medic.

I do NOT own this video. All rights go to XMMM94

The individual ''meet the'' have millions of views on YouTube. I decided to find a video which has them all on, instead having to have 10 videos on the blog.

Bye for now.

The one and only. Damian101

10 comments:

  1. Hey Damian! Do you know how to dance walk on Panfu?
    Thx!

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the glitch where you dance and move about at the same time?

      Delete
    2. Turn invisible.
      Then do any dance you like.
      Wait for the invisibility to wear off.
      Once you are visible again, wait 10 seconds or-so, just to make sure it will work.
      Then have fun dancing and moving.

      If you want to take it off, just go somewhere else and it will be gone.

      Hope that were helpful for you.
      Sorry for the late reply. :)

      Delete
    3. Okay Thanks for the Information Damian. And I don't care about late reply I just wanted to know.

      Delete
  2. Oh and P.S. today, February 1 is Level Booster Day.
    And I reached up to Level 60 after playing 12 or 13 months on Panfu!

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. It's fun being on the top level. I just wish Panfu made more levels.

      Delete
  3. And also I am guessing for ''Where's Damian?'', you are at, Pirate Island?

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete