This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 24 January 2013

Booster Machine & Blog Story #3

Morning everyone.

Is everyone enjoying the music from The Smashing Pancakes?
It's really nice that Panfu have done a great anniversary for their 5th year.
It's nice when there is anniversarys.
Like Sonic The Hedgehog for example: It were their 20th anniversary last year. So they released a game called "Sonic Generations". You get to play as the old Sonic and the modern Sonic. And Sega created a thing called 'Super Sonic'. He turns yellow, and Sonic becomes more stronger and faster.
...(I talk about Panfu instead) 
And all these on-going events in Panfu are just amazing. Especially when we got to see Old Panfu

Anyway.
Today the booster machine is active.



I were going to end the post right here.
But I felt it would have been a bit too short.

So I guess I will tell you some news.
When I say news. I actually mean news from the news.

Scientists have found a cure for meningitis.
It has taken over 20 years for them to find a vaccine for it.
And now they have found a way to beat it.
I think this is great news.
Who knows. We could be much more closer to finding a cure for cancer.
I'm not too sure what the symptoms are for meningitis.
I will have to look it up.
But it's some sort of bacteria which attacks the body.
And now scientists have found a way to cure it. 
Great news!

Stay safe everyone!

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. Remember tomorrow is GP Day!

P.P.S. Sorry that I talk about Sonic The Hedgehog so much.
It's one of those things what I love so much!
We all have something what we love or be obsessed about.
Well Sonic is my beloved thing. 

4 comments:

  1. Hahah Its ok that your like obsessed with Sonic. Its just liek me being obsessed with Sims!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and damian do you know how to change a Google profile into a blogger profile i really want a blogger profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey damian do you know where the Inuit costume is I was'nt able to do it this gold panda day but I should be able to do it when i get a gold email for Panfu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the clothes catalogue.
      It will be somewhere near the front. They are pretty recent clothes.
      They look like Eskimo clothes.

      Delete