This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Friday 18 January 2013

Time Traveling In Panfu (Door #3) + Blog Story #1 & Video Time (24)

Hey guys.

It's been snowing soooo much here in the UK.
Now that the snow is at a good depth (It's about 25cm deep here) I will be going out later with my friend to build an igloo (We build igloos every year)

What's the snow like where you live?

And by the way. In this posts title (Blog Story #1)
Because I have had a lack of posts on here, every now and then, I will just tell you something that's been going off in my life, or something that is going to happen. Just like writing a diary, but for everyone to read.
I will say the story in just a sec.

To start today's post off. I'll show you where the 3rd door location is in Panfu.
In Panfu's blog, they gave us a hint where it is. (Shame really, because when I saw the hint I knew where it was. At the Sports Field)

So the door is at the Sports Field.




Here is today's story. 
It's been 1 month today since my oldest cat died. She died on December 18th 2012, Right near Christmas!
I have 3 cats. One of them died almost a year ago with old age, she were 20. The one which died on the 18th of December, she also died of old age, she was 24. (She were very old) And I have one cat left. She is about 15 years old. So she's still pretty young.

Don't worry I am okay. Death is just a normal thing in life. There isn't any escaping from it. That's just life. We are born. We live life. We discover new feelings. We grow old, and then we die. 
And I know that my 2 cats that passed away have had a wonderful life! They have lived a perfectly, healthy and a great life. They have done what life is about...LIVING. 
The only thing I hate more, is when things die. I know that death is a part of life. But I hate seeing things that die. It's just upsetting. The thing that makes me happy is the fact that they died of a normal cause. Which is old age. (When I say happy, I don't mean like happy, happy. I mean a feeling where I would rather want them to die from old age. Instead of being hit by a car. Because if they die from old age; like I said, they have lived their life.)

Any-who. Here is Friday's video.

This video is called "Bill Cosby Pokemon Rap"
It's really strange but funny.
I do NOT own this video. All rights go to ubercream


Have a good weekend everyone!

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. Waaa there's no snow where I am!!! And I'm sorry about your cats.. I love cats...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. No Snow? Do you live in the UK?
      We seem to have been getting quite a bit of snow coming in.
      And it's fine about my cats. I feel I have gotten over it. It's just the death part that gives me the shock. But yeah it's all good, Thank You : )

      Delete