This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 21 January 2013

Time Traveling In Panfu (Door #6) + Where's Damian? (29) & The Smashing Pancakes Are Coming To Panfu

Hey guys.

I've been getting a few comments from some of you guys from yesterday's post. I started talking about Sonic The Hedgehog. And people have been saying stuff like: "He's my favourite character too". "He's so awesome". TeddyRulz2002 said that her dad did work on Sonic. Greyson34 told me that her sister is obsessed with him. But com'n on people...Sonic is fricken awesome!...And so is Tails. If I was gay, and if Sonic and Tails were gay and if they existed. I would go gay for them...That sounded so wrong...You know what, just ignore what I said...Infact if you mention this to anyone I will kill you. Haha just joking. If I were embarrassed about it, then I won't wright about it. I would have stopped writing the following words right now. And no, I'm not gay. I don't mind gay people. Just as-long they keep it to themselves. Okay changing the subject from gay, and back to Panfu.

Sorry for not posting yesterdays location for the door, traveling, portal thingy.
I were building that igloo with my friend. It's actually almost done!
It's coming on real nice.

You'll find today's door (Shall I say, window) at the Castle entrance. Just on the left where the stone statue is.




Panfu said in their blog the other day that The Smashing Pancakes are coming to Panfu!
They haven't been here since Max's Birthday is 2010. Tomorrow is the day where we get to find out where they will be playing. Could it be at the Race Track like on Max's Birthday?...Could it be at the Disco?...Or could it be in the Old Panfu?... Well we will have to wait and see (mwuhahah)

I'm guessing this is what they look like now...

They sure look a lot different.
This should be a blast. Or how we say it in Britain. "We are going to have a jolly good day, and eat some crumpets and have a drink of tea. Then watch a game of cricket." ...I have no idea what that was...

And last but not least.
Where's Damian?

Last week I were?


At the Kiosk.

Congratulations to: Cutey584 and Emily Wong who both got it right.

Now where oh where am I this week?




I'll say where I am on Monday 28th January. Followed with a new location.

Stay safe.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S. To all the people I have added on Xbox Live. If you invite me to a party or privet chat, and I don't join; It's either because I have friends around my house. Or I am at my brothers. When I have friends over, I don't bother joining parties or chats because obviously I have them round. And at my brothers place, I have my account on his hard drive. We just like to chill and relax. Don't worry, I'm not avoiding you. Just seems a tad bit rude if I talk to people on Xbox while I have friends over.

1 comment: