This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Time Traveling In Panfu (Door #1) & Gift Machine

Hey guys.

I ordered a new cable for my other laptop today. It should be here in a few days. (More money being spent)
That means I will actually put my posts up on the correct days.

Some people have been commenting me what my Gamertag is for Xbox Live.

I would put it up. But I have some spammers on this blog. And I don't want to risk getting spammed on Xbox. So if anyone would like to add me on Xbox. Tell me you're Gamertag in the comment section. I will keep it privet and delete the comment once I have added you.

If you do add me, and you have a mic. We could actually TALK!
You will get to hear what I sound like. Yaaaaaaay! (From what I've been told, my accent is posh haha)
And we could game together, and go out their and kick some booty!
I play Xbox more than the computer.

The first bit of news for today. The gift machine is active.


I forgot to take a picture of what they look like. Basically they are what is on the item box.









The only place I were thinking of with a red curtain: Chez Bruno, But then I remembered that the Beauty Salon has a door with a red curtain covering it. So the time portal is at the Beauty Salon.


When you walk to it. The curtain will open up.
Then you see this...


Once the strange trance is over, you end back up in the Beauty Salon...But their is a slight difference.


Everything is like it was years ago.

If you look in you're profile you have something in the top left corner.


This is what it is in you're inventory.


 The loading interface is also what it used to be. Well back then it had this green box thing around it.

I think the most best thing about this is the fact of all the memories have just come back. Well done Panfu. This is probably the most best weekly quest...EVER! It brings memories to those ancient pandas. And to those who haven't been in Panfu long, it also shows them what Panfu was like. Here is some pictures. 


The volcano on the beach is smoking. It's not like that in the future Panfu.


The castle courtyard back then were sooo much better. It looks medieval.

 The terrace is also good. It's like you're on a big balcony.

I forgot to take a picture at the Old Harbour.
But basically, the boat with the bollys on it. That isn't their.
There is a moving lantern above the pirate bar door.
You cannot even enter the pirate bar.
The crab game thing in the corner is also bigger.
And in the top right corner the background is different.

I think that's about it for today.
I'll post the new door location tomorrow.
And any other bits of news.

Bye bye

The one and only. Damian101

1 comment:

  1. when i went back in time my brother was confused why at the castle tower some fortune teller named
    "fortunesk" wasnt there. but hes not really sure of there was a fortune teller

    ReplyDelete