This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Saturday 12 January 2013

Cake Surprise + Gift Time (30) + Where's Damian? (28) + Video Time (23)

Hey guys.

It's been almost a week since I last did a post.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you.
I haven't done a runner without saying anything.

My computer which I normally use; the cable to charge it has broken.
I am getting a new computer soon. I know a guy that builds his own computers. And asked him if he could build me one. I might be spending around £200 or so. I don't really want to spend a ridiculous price...Like Apples prices...That's just taking the piss.

So I have to use this old crappy windows computer which came out in 2000.
It's good for browsing the web...But not great when it comes to flash games.
I can't even play Panfu on this heap of junk. I thought my other computer were slow. This is SOMETHING ELSE!

Soooo basically I am just going to post all the news which has been missed.
Starting with Wednesday's weekly quest. (I were going to post it on that day. But amybaby800, Rosey675, Cutey, PaddyLFC and bob20034 all came to me in a rush. I just had to spend some time with them. (Which were AWESOME, by the way. It were soooooo funny. Having a good old laugh)




As I logged in. When I came back to the Panfu tab, I saw all these guys.







Basically you have to throw 100 pieces of cake at pandas. One hit = 1% on the bar. Once you've got 100%, go to San FranPanfu. And soon as you arrive their, you get this item.




Now for this weeks Gold Panda Gift.



Pretty cool. Reminds me of something what Manny would have in his tree-house.

And here is Friday's Gift machine item.


When I first saw this. I thought, "oh wow. Another item for the clothes. We've had a balloon, a hat with a fan, a cake hat and now a Cheif hat." Until it turns out to be a furniture item.


Now for 'Where's Damian?'
Last time I were...



Congratulations to: m237 and Emily Wong who got it right. I think I accidently deleted one comment which someone had the right answer. If you did, I am soooo sorry.

But where am I this week?


I'll say where I am on Monday 21st.
And post a new location.

And here is yesterdays 'Video'
As you all may know, the Japanese are crazy people, especially when it comes to TV.
I respect people from China & Japan. They've actually done something good to our life. Like their technology is MASSIVELY better than anyone else's in any other country. That's just one good thing.
Anyway...

This video is about a "Chimpanzee riding on a segway"
And well, it's a chimpanzee riding a segway.
But the video gets better because the person added a really catchy song to it.
I do NOT own this video, all rights go to bluetommyjr



That's all.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101

2 comments:

  1. Hey Damian my answer for 'Where's Damian' is: At the Kiosk in the Swimming Pool on Panfu.
    Bye

    Cutey584

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damian i think your in the KIOSK in the pool.


    Flora52 AKA Aleasha12

    ReplyDelete