This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Crack The Lock

Hey guys.

Sorry for posting this at the END of the day! I've been on a 70 mile bike ride today.
And boy. My legs feel like jelly!
I did it for a good cause. I did it for charity. 
Now I'm back, I can finally do this post. And I had fun with this weeks quest.
It's time to free Eloise.
So let's go.

But first, today the booster machine is on.
































The combination for the lock is this below...It took me about ten turns, then I got it!

















Now when you click on that black door thing. You now enter the tank. *NOTE* When you are in there. you cannot talk.

Have fun!
The one and only. Damian101

P.S I'm going to have a lie down! So tired!

1 comment:

  1. im tired too-but from school. it was my 2nd day in grade 3 ms. Lloyd is fun (i know there is 2 L's in her name its not misspellt its just a name with 2 L's). so i dont know what to say next so, bye!

    ReplyDelete