This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Thursday 20 September 2012

Picture Time (22) + 2 Years Of Being In Panfu

Hey guys

Last night at about 7:00PM September 19th 2012.
My Damian101 account hit 730 days in Panfu (WHICH IS 2 YEARS)


So that means I signed up to Panfu with this account on September 19th 2010. 
It doesn't seem like that were 2 years ago...More like 1 year ago!

Oh yeah, remember last week I said "I would try and find some old pictures of Panfu, that I took last year?"
Well, I can't find any because I have over 2000 Pictures of Panfu on my computer, and it's annoying having to find them! 

So instead I will post three normal pictures.
And some cheat pictures.


The gift machine were gone. It didn't load up for a long time. And about 3 minuets later, it actually loaded up.



I put both my accounts on, and when my __Damian101__ account moved. It left a little part of him behind haha.



This is the Max and Ella background. This is really, really rare! This is what they looked like years ago! My favourite background. (I don't think you can see it, but they both have their arms around you.)

That is what the background looks like, when it's in the inventory. Ella's eye looking at you!


Kamaria's outfit. 






And no, it's not that stupid outfit in the catalogue that looks like Kamaria. The thing what people wear when they pretend they are Kamaria. 


That outfit looks pink. Kamaria's outfit is a dark purple. And Kamaria has jewellery all over her head. That outfit in the catalogue has none.


Ella's outfit.


Last picture.

My favourite outfit of all time!
The original Napasapa suit!
(I did have this on my first account when Panfu first came out)
[If you want to read the story about it, click on the page at the top that says "About Me (Damian101)]

Sorry for not clicking on my profile on the Kamaria and Ella outfits.
It wouldn't loud up on the profile. 

One last thing. Hardly no-one has been online today. 
The servers with no panda faces in them, means: it's completely empty. That Bollywood server had about 3 pandas. And the one with the yellow face had about 6 people in it. (If you go on the map, then click the treehouse. It comes up with all the people online, in that server)

Bye bye.
The one and only. Damian101

P.S Remember that tomorrow is GP DAY!

P.P.S I have a lot, lot! more of the outfit cheats. These are just some of the best ones.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Damian! My Birthday is on GP Day! Its tomorow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey teddy.
      Happy Birthday!
      Hope you have an amazing day! : )

      Delete
  2. apparently when it glitched and part of you stayed somewhere his name is Dan.

    ReplyDelete