This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Monday 10 September 2012

Where's Damian? (19)

Hey guys

Can't believe it's almost the 20th edition of 'Where's Damian?'
Hasn't time flown by!

Hello.
Last week on 'Where's Damian?' I were...



At the Tunnel.
The place where you pass through in the quest 'The Magic Ice Diamond'

But where am I this week?


I shall say where I am next Monday, also with a new location.

One last thing.
I don't want to end blog posts like this.
Just something quick.
I mean, a while ago I did do some quick posts.
But now I want a bit more UMPF to the posts.

Underneath this post is the 'Teleportation Device In Panfu?' post, which I put on Saturday.
Remember how when you stand on it, it teleports you somewhere random in Panfu?
Well look at this places I ended up at.

This were the sky. This were part of one of those weekly quests.
When it were the start of Spring 2012. This plant grew to the sky.
And near the top left corner, you will see a little white point.
That is the top of the Mountain (the place you went to in the quest 'Big Foot')

Look at this place I went to.


Napasapas UFO.
That's really cool. I love that place.
And finally. My most favourite place...


THE IGLOO.
To anyone that hasn't been in Panfu when it's Christmas time.
Then Holy Moly. You've missed out!


The glitch to walk on the wall is simple. Just sit on any of the 16 chairs in the middle. And walk up.


When it's Christmas, you build an igloo with the frozen ice at the swimming pool.
(manny builds it by the way)
And what you can see right now, is the opening of the igloo.
When it first opens, it is like a party in their.
And a week later, you see where that bar is?
That turns into a fireplace.
Wait. I will get a picture from December 2011.

I have some old pictures of the igloo somewhere...
Ah...Here they are...


And this is what it looks like when the fireplace is there.


To be honest, on Thursday I will post some old picture of Panfu. (pictures that I took on my blog)
So yeah
Take it easy my friends.

The one and only. Damian101

P.S Bonez has gotten even closer to the shore!
Eeeeeh. This is getting exciting! I wonder what will happen on Wednesday?

P.P.S Sorry for posting this very late today.
I've been a bit busy today, with other stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. ur at the mountain from the old Bigfoot quest (witch i wish i played panfu long enough to do the Bigfoot quest it sounds really fun XC) and also from last winter ;)
    and i wonder why notebook paper is like:
    _________________________________
    _________________________________
    _________________________________
    (lol rndm)

    ReplyDelete