This blog is copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Need A Translation ?

If you like this blog. Why not join the rest of the followers!
Once you've joined it, you get informed when I make a new blog post. (Just like subscribing on YouTube)

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Super Power Would You Have?

What Super Power Would You Have?

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Gift Time (16) + I Fed The Seal + New Clothes

Hey guys.

I think this is going to be one of my most favourite things to say in this blog post.


I went on Panfu (About 9:30AM England time)

And their were hardly NO-ONE online.
I were in the popular server, and there was about 6 people.
And in the other server, there were about 2 people.
And in the rest of the servers. They were empty.

I took the pictures of the clothes from the catalouge, you know, all that stuff.

Then I logged out and signed in as Damian101
Suddenly, the percentage bar to feed the seal went from 38% to 99%
And clearly Panfu did it, because there weren't enough people to feed the seal, so they boosted it up.
So I went on all of my accounts to feed the seal. I started with __Damian101__
Then I went on Damian101, then Panfu_Damian, Then Panfu_Damian101 and then 101_101
And it were on that 101_101 account which when I fed the seal, it were all DONE!
Here's some pictures: I found 2 rare accounts today. Look how old they are...



When I logged on, I saw this account. Then took a picture of it. Then I logged off to go on Damian101...




Then the bar went to 99%...




Then I saw another old account. 

Then got my fish and went to the Old Harbour...
Soon as I clicked on the seal to feed it.
It leaped into the water.







And no. I do not post ANYTHING fake on my blog. 

It's all the real cheese.
And if you still don't believe me then this will get you to believe me.



This is the new clothes which have been released (And about a week ago I said what the clothes were)

Look on the right hand side where the percentage bar is.
This catalogue came out today. Then when I logged out and came on Damian101, it went straight to 99%

And lastly, it's Tuesday. Another gift is awaiting for us.

This week is another magic trick.





That's one way of drinking you're soup.

Alright guys, I think that's everything.
Bye bye.

The one and only. Damian101
P.S This Friday will be Gold Panda Day! Bit late, they are normally the first or second Friday of the month.
And we are half way through September. Soon will be Octobers GP Day! Yay Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment